- Product group: Woven wrap
- Design: My First Baby Sling
- Manufacturer: LennyLamb
- Size: XS - XL
- Product type: Long Woven Baby Wrap
- Quality: Highest quality
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Pattern: Herringbone
- Weight: 270 g/m²
- Fabric Type: Woven
- Design: My First
- Collection: Basic
- LennyLamb's woven fabrics are made from natural fibers, ensuring that products are safe and healthy for baby's sensitive skin.
- LennyLamb is a member of ASTM, BCIA, SEDNO - which assures you that their products meet the latest safety standards.
- The quality of the wraps is confirmed by ASTM F2907-15 (American) and PD CEN / TR 16512: 2015 (European) certificates
With the wraps you can feel safe, because they are safe, ergonomic, supporting the head, back and hip joints of a newborn, baby and even a premature baby.
The wrap evenly distributes loads on both shoulders and hips of the wearer, therefore you will not experience discomfort during long walks.
Rocking to a mother's steps so well remembered from fetal life will soothe your baby perfectly. As a result, the wrap is the best way to put the baby to sleep and to build a close bond during walks.
You and your baby won't get bored with one way of tying - the wraps allow for front, back and hip wear depending on your needs and your baby's stage of development.
LennyLamb Woven Wraps are available in a variety of blends and weaves. Starting with the basic line of cotton threads in twin crosses ending with the exclusive line of jacquard wraps of cashmere or silk yarn.
The LennyLamb Woven Wrap has been recognized as a "hip healthy" product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute .
PLEASE NOTE: Actual colors and pattern placement may vary from images. The difference in color display may be due to different monitor settings.